Practical Law Trusts & Estates is an online know-how service designed to give both new attorneys and seasoned practitioners a better starting point to work smarter and faster on trusts and estates matters.
What is Practical Law?
87% of the Am Law 200 law firms and over 3,000 corporate law departments subscribe to Practical Law. Practical Law has developed a solution specifically for Trusts & Estates attorneys to help you work more efficiently. Use Practical Law resources to get up to speed quickly, find answers to discrete questions, find forms for basic and complex transactions, and more.
View Resource Booklet
Click here to download
Practical Law Trusts & Estates topics:
- Revocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Taxation of Trusts & Estates
- Special Needs Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Powers of Attorney for Property
- Health Care Planning
- General Trusts & Estates
Save Time with These Resources Including:
- Practice Notes on topics such as wills, trusts, estate tax, irrevocable life insurance trusts, and grantor retained annuity trusts.
- Standard Documents with extensive drafting notes, for example, a revocable trust with credit shelter and QTIP trusts with GST planning.
- Standard Clauses with extensive drafting notes, for example, a digital assets clause for wills and trust
- 50-State Comparison Charts on topics such as state estate tax, digital assets legislation, transfer of death deeds, and domestic asset protection trusts
- State Q&As on topics such as wills, revocable trusts, probate, and state estate tax
- Global Guides with Country Q&As and comparison tools on topics such as charitable organizations and private client law